Corsairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corsairs of SW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JEG-087

G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas! Empty
PostSubject: G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!   G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey everybody, I'm Dr. Nick... err... JEG-087 here. Just dropping in to say hi to my now fellow faction members. So far I've only seen Pecado, Mandrake, and Gordon_Scott ingame, but I hope to meet more of you soon. My ingame character is LionEl'Jonson, and I presume I'll be renaming it to [Corsairs]LionEl'Jonson right? Just incase any of you here are avid Warhammer 40,000 fans, yes Lion El'Jonson is the name of the primarch of the Dark Angels XD The Dark Angels happen to be one of my favourite Space Marine chapters, and I felt the name of their primarch sounded slightly Hispanic... I presume its pronounced 'lee-on el john-son'.

Anyways enough of that ruckus, if anyone's wondering I hail from Sydney, Australia which operates on EST (GMT+10). I usually get online in the evening, however there are some days when I can get on earlier. I also currently have an Alternate casual Bounty Hunter character which I've been using for mission running. I feel Bounty Hunters suit Freelancer's style of missions very much, plus I'm currently watching the anime series 'Cowboy Bebop', so I couldn't resist creating my own Bounty Hunter... If you see SwordfishMKII ingame, that's me.

If anyone requires anything more of me, just ask Wink Catchya round!
Back to top Go down
Pecado

Pecado

PostSubject: Re: G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!   G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Welcome! Cowboy Bebop is pretty much the best anime series ever.
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!   G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:02 pm

.... I was going to kill you yesterday.
Partly because you were in Omicron Gamma, but mostly because of your name. Space Wolves are the much better and nobler chapter!
Another aussie joins the team and he has to be a supporter of those pansy Angels. Goddamit!
Back to top Go down
Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!   G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 pm

The Sons of Russ salute you...with a swift kick.

Anyway, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Barney2

PostSubject: Re: G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!   G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 am

Welcome
If I can assist with anything please do not hesitate to ask.

Mandrake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!   G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas! Empty

Back to top Go down

G'day, Ohayo, iBuenas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corsairs :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: